Discuss ensuite wetroom drain cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

surferxp

Hi there,

I work for staffs uni and i'm looking for replacement parts for this ensuite drain. Please see photos.

1) the stainless steal cover
2) the plastic 'funnal' attached to the cover by 10mm bolt
3) plastic 'cup' which fits into drain hole [missing in this example]. it has 3 bits that stick out to stop it jamming in the bottom [sits on a grove in the drain hole].

Regards, and many thanks for your help - even if its the correct names for each bit to look for.

Attachments

• 29062010253.jpg
    29062010253.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 29062010252.jpg
    29062010252.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 29062010251.jpg
    29062010251.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 29062010250.jpg
    29062010250.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 16
Hi. The lack of help suggests rare. When they build/extend this type of building the contract will have had a Bill of Quantities. The plumbing/building services section may well be laying about in a filing system somewhere. If found it may well have info you need for this item. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ensuite wetroom drain cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Guys, this is my first post and I'm far from a plumbing expert so I apologize in advance if I accidentally break any unwritten forum rules or...
Replies
Views
Jimmy_B
J
O
Had a friend call on Sunday complaining his 6 year old 30ci combi was leaking again. On inspection the pump block was seen to have a pin hole leak...
Replies
Views
washer
W
D
hi I am not a plumber myself but a punter looking for advice for the best replacement boilers available .Currently i use an Alpha CB28 which has...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
A
Hi Folks New to this forum and a little scared of plumbing, to be honest. :o Anyway, maybe someone can help me here? We want to hook up a...
Replies
Views
bobpape
B

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock