Discuss Erp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What are guys making of this energy rating scheme thats coming in for all appliances ,cylinders ,rads etc?

To me mainly thinking another headache for us simply because yet again joe bloggs builder who illegally installs , or mr bobajob who will install new rads will simply ignore this leaving it all left on us.

Or am i way off the mark with this?

I'm intrigued what the implications will be. It's been rolled out but no real in depth explanation for installers

Theirs a seminar being put on all over the country, might be worth going to.

I know plumb centre are releasing an app and offering help to installers all over the country for this .

No sorry Mate, I'll pick up a leaflet on Monday if I have time.

They had about 30 venues written on the flyer so would imagine one would be near by

Just when I thought all my A rated bulbs where good ,they bring out A** rating .
" A process of continuous improvement "
Others call it Moving the Goal Posts !

( Thanks for Link AW )

Think you need over ten posts before you can post

Going to bump his thread, I have managed to miss all the Plumb seminars, has anyone seen any others anywhere, think it goes live 25th September and I know very little about it!

I'm in the same boat, there was a seminar 10 mins from a job I had, but things inevitably overran and I missed it.

I've tried reading on the interweb but can't make much sense of it. I can't view the video on the back site right now, my mobile data isn't good enough. I'll try when I've got wifi.

I've seen plenty of advice for retailers but not much specific to the install side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Erp in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock