Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss exeter 2 liverpool 1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
but oh joy if the puddlians got beaten..................

oh and I pressed the bbc 1 button by mistake............

I think Klop has made a mistake playing the younguns as if he loses this it'll be egg on his face

If it was the milk cup then that's a different matter

aren't liverpool meant to be a premier league club?

they seem to be stuck at the wrong end, bit like watching italy v any of the other teams in the 6 nations rugby :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to exeter 2 liverpool 1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
M
Hi.I have 6 caste iron rads and want to connect them all the lines are in with the stubs sticking out of the wall. There are two manifolds down...
Replies
Views
I have seen people speaking of this and others not understanding. I have a leak in my pipe coming from the main. Attaching a new 1/2" coupling to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock