Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Explain what is going on in this photo I took today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
And win a teddy.

IMAG0093.jpg

Or did you drop it in the loo and had to fish it out due to minging said loo?

many of you win partial teddies. but gasmanxxx wins the full teddy. dropped it down waste pipe that went straight under solid floor and kitchen units. when i got it out i nearly kissed the cat.

many of you win partial teddies. but gasmanxxx wins the full teddy. dropped it down waste pipe that went straight under solid floor and kitchen units. when i got it out i nearly kissed the cat.

Why not use another from the van?

Not to hijack a thread but can anybody work out whats happening with the waste ontop in this picture ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 52
And if i droped one of them down a 4in waste i think id just let it go

Not to hijack a thread but can anybody work out whats happening with the waste ontop in this picture ?

And us that 2 flues next to each other there??

ps good to see you back on here.

It's a vent to stop the traps in the bath/basins being pulled when the toilet is flushed....regards Turnpin:27:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Explain what is going on in this photo I took today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock