Discuss extra rad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vodex

Hi everyone can i tee into a 10mm micro bore system from one rad and add an extra rad,or do i have to go back to the manifolds,any suggestions thanks.

Of course u can, It doesn't look very nice but as far as functionality goes it'll work no probs.

suning flow on the branches is very good or you could struggle..personally after spending 2 hours flushing a 10mm branch i dont like microbore

you wont know unless you work out the pipe size, what size are the rads? it depends on how much heat you need from those 2 rads, then you can see if 10mm is suffcient to provide the required heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to extra rad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock