Discuss Female 15mm flexi taptail in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I’m replacing my kitchen tap. All seemed straightforward but old tap had female connector 15mm flexi taptail and new one seems to be 22mm. Tried B&Q and Screwfix but they only have male connecting hoses. Any advice?

Keep looking, hoses generally have a nut or push-fit connection on the pipe end these are female connectors ie the pipe goes inside.

I’m guessing you have a nut if so you need a 1/2-15mm male iron

It is highly unlikely that a kitchen tap is supplied with flexi tails that end in 22mm?

Can you post a picture of the tail and what you are trying to connect it to.

Reply to Female 15mm flexi taptail in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock