Discuss Fernox TF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Resolute

Hi Folks,

I've a customer who has a slight weep on a TF1 where it swivels. Having not removed one of these before (only used magna cleans) is it serviceable or should I bin it and stick a new one in?

Cheers.

Cheers Johnny. The TF1 was existing and only just started weeping so I assumed the washer has perished.

Flow runs horizontally from left to right with TF1 pointing down.

it should have a yellow o ring and black spacer for left to right horizontal, also make sure the original black o ring washer has been removed.

Ok, will check these. Is there anyway of getting replacement seals? Can't see anything online and don't really wanna buy a new one if it's not needed.

Speak to fernox they may send u some free? Magnaclean always do.

The TF1's changed from the coloured o rings a while back to a clip

Cheers folks. I was hoping not to have to go back until I had the parts but guess I'll need to take it apart and check if its a seal or clip!

Cheers folks. I was hoping not to have to go back until I had the parts but guess I'll need to take it apart and check if its a seal or clip!

If fernox don't send you the I rings I will send you some. All mine have been fitted on vertical pipes on the return so none of the extra o rings needed. But I keep them anyway if customer ever wants pipework altering or boiler moving blah blah

I've got a hand full anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fernox TF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock