Discuss Ferroli Falcon problem Bradford, West Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Welchy

Hi, our Falcon is making some very loud banging noises sparodically. The DHW is fine but the CH doesn't work at all. We need is fixing ASAP as we're are selling our house and will have a Survey done this week. My number is 07738 377314. thanks.. Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli Falcon problem Bradford, West Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello I am in a row of 4 houses and we have one stopcock in the street and the pipe divides off to each house and each house has a stopcock under...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock