Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Few weeks of itchy hands in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Dermititus? Seem to remember something called something like that being talked about in college. Guess it's contact with all the paste, flux and rubbish.

Anyone had same problem? What did you do? Glove up or see GP for creams?

HATE wearing gloves to work for all but the brutal stuff.

I wear sperian gloves. They are brilliant and once you get used to them you will do everything with them on I can even do wiring.

I tried all sorts of different creams but gloves were the only thing that sorted it.

If your hands are itchy and skin is cracking, then try some hydrocortisone cream

I had itchy hands\arms a while ago turned out to be the soap I was washing my hands and arms with in work,

Years of using fingers on powerflow flux , il be ok as a robber as probably dont have any finger prints left, lol

I am with millsy on the gloves, i never thought i could get used to them , but you do , just give it a try

I wear gloves all the time, now I'm used to them it feels strange the odd time I'm not wearing gloves!

Gloves when doing a lot of pipework and I use Dermashield barrier cream.

Slightly off topic but what type of gloves are you all wearing, pvc dotor style, b&q ÂŁ1 special or ÂŁ20 and up Stanley framing style

Nitrile gloves under second skin gloves when stripping out and then just nitrile when fitting. Go through a box every two weeks but only ÂŁ12. Black mamba no better!

Sick of dirty hands. My fella won't let me near him. Will u kris! Deb barrier cream before I start and Deb restore when your at home. Hands like Tamz cheeks!

Black mamba's.....keeps my hands as clean as Croppies wallet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Few weeks of itchy hands in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock