Discuss firebiird combi 90 Oil fired in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jpb

HI all, I am having problems with the above boiler,the following fault occurs.Run the hot water for a bath and after 5 mins water goes luke warm.Put central heating for a bit and then run a bath there is no problem water stays hot.

Could be one of a few probs.
looking at your posts, you have had a few issues with this. Get a decent engineer to sort it.

As Chalked says. Need to be in front of a firebird. Treat yourself to somebody familiar to the beast.

Could be any number of things, I would check the check valves first. Failing that better get someone out thete are a lot of things that need checking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to firebiird combi 90 Oil fired in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock