Discuss Fittings OR Suggested Configurationn Cistern in France in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kc53ffs

Looking to connect a T piece to a Cistern feed in France The feed to cistern is (nut size) 18mm to 21mm water valve and with a 23 mm mains in supply

I need a configuration I assume with a T to connect 23mm out

As an example 18mm to 18mm Cistern to valve Tap with 23mm out is what I was thinking

Can anyone help suggest please

kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fittings OR Suggested Configurationn Cistern in France in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a leak coming from the loft into a bedroom which I think is caused by water overflow from feed and expansion cistern (see attached...
Replies
Views
Hi Just removed an old toilet and fitted a new push button cistern one. I had to re-route the supply water pipe over the waste pipe coming out of...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Ok I have been dealing with this problem for over a year and finally have to ask for some help as backflushing every 2 weeks or so is getting very...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock