Discuss Flexi hose leaking at fitting. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, the fitting on my flexi hose that goesto my cistern is leaking slightly. Has anyone got any advice? Thanks Andrew.

Reply to Flexi hose leaking at fitting. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of...
Replies
Views
How safe are flexi pipes my toilet cistern has one it was changed about a year ago when the toilet was removed for some work to the bathroom...
Replies
Views
A
My kitchen tap has an M18x1 threaded end and I need to connect a 1/2" hose to it. Can anyone recommend a suitable adaptor please?
Replies
Views
Adaminspace
A
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock