Discuss Floorboard holesaws................ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Are these any good for chipboard flooring?
Does the 'plug' fit flat so that you wont see it under carpets?

Seen many a new build floor riddled with them, plasterers shove up the boards and trap the wires between the underside of joists :D

Poor old sparks, has to free em

The hole and rebate is made with a special hole cutter that matches the plugs. There’s a smidge of a gap around the perimeter of the plug... but even linoleum would cover and not show through.

Normally fit the extra / plastic discs

Wouldn’t recommend for traffic areas unless you glue it down

Yep

Reply to Floorboard holesaws................ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under...
Replies
Views
There's a leak in the ceiling of my Dad's living room which is on the ground floor and has a bedroom directly above it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views
Tray is stone cast resin low profile, 1200 by 900. Suspended floor is receiving all new 18mm P5 chipboard floorboards. There is plenty of talk of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock