Discuss Floorboard holesaws................ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/erbau...MIuvOFuYDr4gIV5p3tCh0FfgmuEAQYASABEgKuCfD_BwE

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/erbauer-armeg-sbc-cover/10648

It’s for a loft conversion
I need to get pipes under the floor before walls are built.
It will have to be push fit
I can then make a hole and reach in to connect the rad pipes

You can put the plug back into the hole but of course firstly you need something in place to support it from underneath. Pass a short bar of wood through the hole and screw it on straddled across the hole from underneath so that the bottom of the plug has something to attach to. I usually just glue the plug onto the bar but not onto the surrounding boarding. Therefore you can always unscrew the bar with plug attached in case you need to access the hole again in the future.

Reply to Floorboard holesaws................ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under...
Replies
Views
There's a leak in the ceiling of my Dad's living room which is on the ground floor and has a bedroom directly above it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views
Tray is stone cast resin low profile, 1200 by 900. Suspended floor is receiving all new 18mm P5 chipboard floorboards. There is plenty of talk of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock