Discuss Flowflex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle87

Worst brand I've ever came across!!

End feed elbows and couplings were like Russian roulette trying to find ones that fit the pipe.
Had two male irons to compression for the flexi tsp tails. Ended up peeing water everywhere. I normally use poofixes plumb sure brand for compression and soldered fittings and get on just fine

Flow flex is bloody awful!!

Noted. Has anyone else had this with Flowflex, or was this just a dodgy batch?

Hope you didn't buy too many of those fitting mate! :disappointed:

Flo Flex ANYTHING are the worst cheap junk you can use. The pushfit fittings leak, the soldered and end feed fittings have variable pipe diameters and the plastic stuff is so brittle that turn it sideaways and it will crack. Just a note about the soldered fittings, the solder has a very weak alloy and bits of it will run right through the pipework and get into showers and pumps and cause damage.

Best to spend a bit more on quality brands as the extra cost incurred will be saved by not having to go back and fix it!

Noted. Has anyone else had this with Flowflex, or was this just a dodgy batch?

Hope you didn't buy too many of those fitting mate! :disappointed:

1 bag of elbows, 1 bag of couplings and 2 compression/male irons.

That's all I used and will never touch the brand again!!!
EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flowflex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Fitting a new monobloc mixer tap. The flexi tails that came with the tap (see first photo) don't fit the connection (see second photo). Is...
Replies
Views
P
Hi people, I am trying to do a basic plumbing installation, and would like some pointers, as i have never done any plumbing in my life, and i...
Replies
Views
plonkerplumber
P
A
I recently had a complete replacement central heating system installed (Worcester 28Ri). The work is of a good standard with 15mm copper pipework...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
As you know I have been doing some plumbing and started soldering for the first time, Iam pleased to announce that all my soldered joints were...
Replies
Views
glenno1
G
G
In the past 2 weeks, I've had 3 Fluidmaster fill valve failures. Stripping them down, their appears no apparent reason for this. I always twist...
Replies
Views
Veggie Dave
V

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back