Search the forum,

Discuss Free no catch no charge business lists? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Does anyone have a list of free business internet listings?
Hearing horror stories about yell so looking to stay away for that type of listing.
Thanks in advance.

I'm currently on
Gumtree £5 per ad or bump up
Viva street
Friday add
Back page
Yell free listing
Free index

Does anyone have a list of free business internet listings?
Hearing horror stories about yell so looking to stay away for that type of listing.
Thanks in advance.

What horror stories about yell?

Simple solution.

Don't agree to have the company direct debit your bank account.
They are selling a service - they can invoice you monthly.

Simple solution.

Don't agree to have the company direct debit your bank account.
They are selling a service - they can invoice you monthly.

I said that to them and nope they wanted straight out of my bank account. In fairness they were not great but much better than checkajoke

If your top of Yell for your area, that must bring in afew jobs. Perfect for emergency work I presume. God knows how much it would be to be top.
If prices are anything like the Yellow pages, itll take you 9months work to pay it back
They used to make some money did Yellow pages, then it all went **** up with the internet

I have never heard of Viva Street, had a look and it only seems to have massage parlours on it !!

Hey Tom you heard the one about the sani guy who set the alarm off?
Stay around I`m just gonna post the story.

Don't knock it till youve tried it! Money well spent if you ask me.
You even get to have a free shower, ideal for you after work....

You even get to have a free shower, ideal for you after work....

You stopped playing with em then?
Spent an hour today in an attic changing over a Plus, sure could of done with a shower after that mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free no catch no charge business lists? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The front right corner shim is 5/8", the left front corner is 3/8" shimmed, with shorter shims under left middle and right rear corner. The pan perimeters...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock