Discuss Free running radiator in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Free running radiator change.
I currently have 1 radiator free running with all of the others fitted with TRV's.
Problem is that the free running radiator is in the porch and I'd rather not pay to waste heat there.
Question is will it be ok to close this radiator off and ensure that one of the other radiators is always open via TRV?
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Russ

Reply to Free running radiator in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Our house was built in 2007 and we are the second family to live here - moving in in 2017. The central heating has been working fine - although...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock