Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still gutted I didn't win.

I'm waiting for the BIG Stafford twist..... There's a boiler in the jackets and the others have got ideal pens?

I got a free ideal vogue last week.

Only problem it empty inside as its a display case . Just waiting for the display for it to go on now.

Just put the squeeze on my rep, got me a couple of jackets.

Also Bod, he reckons you don't need the free boiler as you "only do commercial" so you've to let me have it :eek: I told him this was ridiculous of course.

next time ray, can you draw the winners first seeing as my name came up so soon:)

Good morning ,

Just had the TNT man with a box sent out to me from Williams&Co ....
THANK YOU RAY for the
Fleece , , cadbury chocolates and the magazine

I am so happy :) Cheers Ray

ps : Just that I thought I was going to get a Jacket but turn out to be a fleece ( may be the jacket is on its way too ?)

Good morning ,

Just had the TNT man with a box sent out to me from Williams&Co ....
THANK YOU RAY for the
Fleece , , cadbury chocolates and the magazine

I am so happy :) Cheers Ray

ps : Just that I thought I was going to get a Jacket but turn out to be a fleece ( may be the jacket is on its way too ?)

Credit for the jacket/fleece goes to Ideal. Only the biccies came from us :)

I think everyone should get your MAGAZINE ,

all plumbers just pm Ray your address and he will sent you one ,

I am sure he will !

I think everyone should get your MAGAZINE ,

all plumbers just pm Ray your address and he will sent you one ,

I am sure he will !

Of course we will. The only limitation is you must be trade, but since we are in the arms, that shouldn't be a problem. Particularly now the mods have been doing some cleaning up.

Of course we will. The only limitation is you must be trade, but since we are in the arms, that shouldn't be a problem. Particularly now the mods have been doing some cleaning up.

What could you possibly mean?

Thank you Ideal and Mr Stafford for my jacket, it seems Ideal thunk I'm ok to advertise there product anyway.
Ray thanks for the chocy biscuits and wine gums. Yum yum.

Thank you Ideal and Mr Stafford for my jacket, it seems Ideal thunk I'm ok to advertise there product anyway.
Ray thanks for the chocy biscuits and wine gums. Yum yum.

Did you notice that we also sent you a special easy-to-get-into box, so you weren't too challenged on a Friday afternoon?

Thanks Ray and Ideal for the fleece and biscuits.

who needs a free boiler when you have a free fleece..

me.........

Ray, many thanks indeed for the fleece and for the choccy biscuits. I'm working tomorrow, so I'll be taking them with me to cheer me up!

Thanks as well to your colleague Tony who left a message on my answer-phone to tell me to watch out for them. I'll be in that fleece tomorrow. Got a powerflush, booked in for the morning, pretty big house then a radiator cap and move after that, and finally a wireless stat to change tomorrow. It's going to be a busy day.

I've pretty much decided you are now my merchants BTW. Your lads in Tunbridge Wells are always really on the ball, and Adam the manager is especially good. A real credit to you.

I will be fitting an Ideal logic Monday with my new Ideal fleece on.

A proud moment indeed.

I've pretty much decided you are now my merchants BTW. Your lads in Tunbridge Wells are always really on the ball, and Adam the manager is especially good. A real credit to you.

Thanks for that.

I'll pass on the positive feedback!

I've fitted a vogue this week. No free boiler, no bloody fleece. The only person being fleeced here is me!

20131108_205824.jpgLook all my wallpapering has been done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock