Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tad disappointed in a few of the later comments that it's been fixed I sincerely hope it doesn't put ray off in the future , I put my name in like everyone else.

i just hope it was due to getting caught up in the hype and a few sour grapes.

again Ray much appreciated fella

I just assumed that they were joke comments. :)

Not being involved other than an innocent bystander on the sidelines, cracking thread, suspense was killing me and I was just watching. I think the 'fix' calls were all part of the banter in the thread, well that's how I read it all.

My comment was meant in jest as I believe the others were. The thread was "alive" and spontaneous and I really believe everyone on here is happy for the winners whowever you wish to take it.

What we need next is pictures of all the runners up wearing there shiny new jackets! Ill post mine up when I get it.

another fun night are they all back in then ?

As far as I am concerned, yes. I sent the original list to Ideal, and they came back with the 6 they wanted. No runners up or reserve - just 6 names.

So as far as I can tell, each of yesterday's rejects have an equal chance of being todays "most envied/hated plumber with a freebie". :)

Ok. I have the golden envelope from Ideal.

Don't think I will open it until later though.

Tad disappointed in a few of the later comments that it's been fixed I sincerely hope it doesn't put ray off in the future , I put my name in like everyone else.

i just hope it was due to getting caught up in the hype and a few sour grapes.

again Ray much appreciated fella

im certain nobody meant anything mate. It's all in jest. .... But you should've read some of the pm's that have been doing the rounds!..:95:

Ray has any other of the big name manufacturers ever do anything this generous as ive known a few occasions where ideal have done good deads for custs etc but never hear any mention of another manufacturer doing the same.

Ray has any other of the big name manufacturers ever do anything this generous as ive known a few occasions where ideal have done good deads for custs etc but never hear any mention of another manufacturer doing the same.

Dunno, social media is still relatively novel in our game.

Lots of them have been very helpful in supporting a kids sports team that I am involved with, but I can be very persuasive. :)

GASMAN - Sorry mate, they didn't fancy the AXE treatment. Please let me have your jacket size, because your bum is outa here!

Sorry Gasman - the offer of a jacket is withdrawn.

You'll have to put up with a 32kw Vogue boiler instead.

Dont leave us suspense like that Ray!

Does he still get his jacket or what? The tensions killing me!

ray thats fantastic news,to be honest it looks a cracking boiler,i am well chuffed,nice to have some good news after somebody tried to steal my dog yesterday its made my day

Well done mark , Ray if anything come up along these lines again am sure us 6 will happily bow out of the offer. Unless it's a neta tec which if I'd of thought on I should of swapped one of my customers for the ideal.

i need on to take upto the farm for a day out

I learned today that even if a free courier service was available then Ray still wouldn't ship to NI....

And to think I was all sweetness and light.

I hope Mrs Freeman of Ringwood ordered 29 tonnes of Triffid bulbs.......

The best way to describe Croppie is to show you
py7eqyse.jpg

doh doh doh still the welsh need all the help they can get, esp if they continue to drive brown rovers :)

land rover is blue and white, the rover is brown (despite the funny colour he says it is :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock