Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss gas engineer software. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

gingalig

Gas Engineer
Hi, thoughts please.

I use gas engineer software, but they have just announced a massive price increase to the subscrption. Are there any other alternatives out there that provide the same sort of thing, or is it back to paper as the jump seems a bit on the excessive side to me.

Hi, thoughts please.

I use gas engineer software, but they have just announced a massive price increase to the subscrption. Are there any other alternatives out there that provide the same sort of thing, or is it back to paper as the jump seems a bit on the excessive side to me.
I have had the same email .

87 for gas checker that's what I paid in June

I dont use them myself.
I saw this coming not long after these app invoicing companies they started. They know if you have a few hundered customers/ certs in their system , you will not want to leave , we make it difficult to leave beacause our customer data bases are massive and its a huge job to move to somebody else .

I dont use them myself.
I saw this coming not long after these app invoicing companies they started. They know if you have a few hundered customers/ certs in their system , you will not want to leave , we make it difficult to leave beacause our customer data bases are massive and its a huge job to move to somebody else .
I love a challenge though mate.:D:D

I use an outdated version of QuickBooks, no gas stuff but it can sync with phone contacts and links to Google maps for directions and autofills address using GPS.
I still use paper for certs, even tho I paid extra for add-on to my analyser to allow it to print to my phone, I don't use it.
Pre-printed forms and attach a jpeg to their account, then all pics on phone (inc dodgy WhatsApp ones) get uploaded to NAS drive at home once a day

I use Microsoft Office 2010. Very stable and all the spreadsheets and data bases you create are your own. Easy to transfer word documents to pdf files for safe email to customers. Make your own landlord certificates.

Reply to gas engineer software. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock