Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss gather adapter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dazplum

Hi all, even though not gas safe yet, one item of this game always puzzles me?
Does anybody use mineral wool, where the flue liner meets the register plate?
What does this wool achieve?

It's a long time since I fitted a back boiler but that was all we used, the density of the material stops the POC's passing up the outside of the liner was what we were told at the time, and never heard anything else

They both ensure any debris, does not saturate the catchment area.
:teeth_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gather adapter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Boiler and Megalow mistery Hi, Just moved into a house from a flat and I have a couple of queries. We have a Worcester gas fired boiler -...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need your advise as I'm really concerned here. I only just had regular boiler replaced with combi (Vaillant ecoFIT Pure 25kw). I had few...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock