Discuss Getting access to a tap washer in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I need to change the washer on one of my bathroom taps but i can't seem to find out how to get the bloody top off. From what i can gather its a pillar lever tap but all the things I've googled only seem to have the ones where you can pull a little disc off the top to gain access to the screw and mine are totally enclosed.

There's a little nub on the back but once that's off there doesn't seem to be anything to unscrew or clip off or anything.

I'll enclose a pic of the tap so you can see what i mean...
Tap.jpg

Help please it's driving me mad :D

Once the ‘nun ‘ is off can you insert a long Allen key - there is often a grubscrew holding the head on.
Usually 2 or 2.5mm, although could be a small slotted screwdriver.

Reply to Getting access to a tap washer in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock