Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Glow worm betacom 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumben

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
We'll I started fitting my first glow worm betacom 28 Combi today,

Not everything went acording to plan brought my core drill and core cutters but no 110 transformer so had to give my SDs a good working

But got it on the wall and started laying my pipe work out and prepping for tomorrow,

Is there anything to look out for/good to know with these boilers?

Thanks

glow worm betacom.jpg

one problem mate the boilers kinda of wonky ?

glow worm betacom.jpg

We'll I started fitting my first glow worm betacom 28 Combi today,

Not everything went acording to plan brought my core drill and core cutters but no 110 transformer so had to give my SDs a good working

But got it on the wall and started laying my pipe work out and prepping for tomorrow,

Is there anything to look out for/good to know with these boilers?

Thanks

not a fan,not good boilers TBH

100% my stabila doesn't lie, and before you say the connection for the filling loop is wonky as its not soldered yet

:D only yanking your chain but didnt notice the filling loop

thats a cracker of a dent, you replacing or leaving?

thats a cracker of a dent, you replacing or leaving?

Replacing, new hot and cold feeds to just below the ceiling then temp connections until I rip the kitchen out to get the damp course done, replaster the kitchen replace all the windows on the back of the house, new gutters and new electrics, all whilst the tenants living there, it's going to be fun

Any main issues to watch out for?

Not my budget boiler choice usually got for a main eco elite

not from new but lots of issues into the future,pcb,s prone to failing if powers off for one

Replacing, new hot and cold feeds to just below the ceiling then temp connections until I rip the kitchen out to get the damp course done, replaster the kitchen replace all the windows on the back of the house, new gutters and new electrics, all whilst the tenants living there, it's going to be fun

It is what about the socket half off under the boiler ?

It is what about the socket half off under the boiler ?

That's due to the cobbled together downpipe on the other side of the wall came off and all the rain water ran down the face and came in via the outside light and blew the electrics, spark said to leave it as is for a while to let the bricks dry out, it'll be going on properly before I've finished

Hope your keeping the yellow walls, Nice contrast with the white boiler !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow worm betacom 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock