Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Glow Worm Ultracom 24HXI - Electrical Connections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seftonbarn

My plumber is away on holiday so cannot be consulted. He is fitting a Glow Worm Ultracom 24HXI for me when he returns. I want to chase in the cabling to the boiler before he starts. Please can someone advise where the electrical connections connect on this boiler. Top, bottom, left, right, behind? I have looked at the instructions and it does not identify where it is?

it will defo tell you in the instruction pg 23

Just be aware of the route of all the pipes going to the boiler, as these will be clipped to the wall and your cable shouldn't be anywhere near these
Or behind the boiler either, the fixing bracket will also be drilled and fixed to the wall

Just be aware of the route of all the pipes going to the boiler, as these will be clipped to the wall and your cable shouldn't be anywhere near these
Or behind the boiler either, the fixing bracket will also be drilled and fixed to the wall
Thanks for the advice. I will take all of this into consideration.

it will defo tell you in the instruction pg 23
Thanks. Looking at Page 23. The text doesn't explain where the connection is. There is a diagram (9.3) which kind of looks like the connection is on the lower left had side?? Is this the case. But the digram Capture.JPG shows some sort of pipe or tube and I wouldn't expect to see one on the lower left hand side beneath the boiler??

Sorry, but to me this looks as if the electrical connection s on the LHS.

Sorry, but to me this looks as if the electrical connection s on the LHS.

see where is says fixing screws two wires coming out there

Yeah; I see. To me that makes the condensate pipe on the RHS and the electrical connections on the LHS?

of the pipe yes but will be fine rhs of cond tho as for easy access and fused spur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow Worm Ultracom 24HXI - Electrical Connections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock