Discuss going too pluck a couple of birds later! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

well, the missus wont do it and she said do it yourself if your hungry for them!

nice pair//:smug:

IMG_0256.jpg

i'm going to skin them, less mess.

stand on wings and pull legs up to split skin, comes of like a jacket i am told but not done it that way before..
tbh, its about 20 years since the last one i did.lol

Had this conversation with my other half recently and said if we had the appropriate space I'd raise my own chickens and murder them myself (as humanely as possible of course) because anyone prepared to eat a bird should have the gonads to look Beaky in the eye and whack him themselves.

i'm going to skin them, less mess.

stand on wings and pull legs up to split skin, comes of like a jacket i am told but not done it that way before..
tbh, its about 20 years since the last one i did.lol

Get stuck my daughter will do , postie won't come down the driver sometimes with all the braces hung on the lines lol

The fun you northerners have! Get it in tesco convieniantly wrapped in cling film!

Did you shoot those?

Had this conversation with my other half recently and said if we had the appropriate space I'd raise my own chickens and murder them myself (as humanely as possible of course) because anyone prepared to eat a bird should have the gonads to look Beaky in the eye and whack him themselves.

i agree, or at least once in your life.
i am waiting for my lad to get back home so he can do the other like dad does.....lifes experiences and self reliance!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to going too pluck a couple of birds later! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

V
Good morning, I thought I would try here first before going elsewhere. in short I had a septic system flexible coupling needing replacing. Backed...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
H
Weve had two radiators replaced and a couple of weeks later (once the heating had gone on )one of them leaked ruining the wood laminate flooring...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock