Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss gone back to get city & guilds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stewart08

Hello all, forums are a woderful place hope theres loads of good advice on here ? I used to be a plumber when i left school ...... over 20 years ago and spent 5 years at a well known industrial laundry, not sure weather i can say ? anyhow i got made redundant with 2 C & G in mechanical engineering so to cut a long story short i've almost completed my level 2 in plumbing and i'm eager to find regular work ( used to be a driving instructor....this has got to be safer) Last of all i'm hoping to get my level 3 and emmigrate to New Zealand. :) :cool:

I reckon you only get out of life what you put in, PM me for anything ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gone back to get city & guilds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock