Discuss Good evening the weekend is here... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Who fancies a drink.......I'm just going to sink a Moretti or two place your order's at the bar and form an orderly queue please...lol regards Turnpin:17:

Do you know somthing Mr turpin , I will be happy to join you , and I will get ths drinks in coz its my birthday today and my sisters just called in with a couple of bottles of JD

Happy birthday TFJ....hope they are not miniatures lol.......hope you've had a great b'day...regards Turnpin:hurray:

Hippy bathday TFJ. I'll join you with a Hobgoblin and a wee dram of Laphroaig Select...

I`ll join you with a large Courvoisier, having just got home after a 2hr drive after spending the day with all the family at a funeral where I couldn`t really drink as driving.

RIP Julie but the families drive me nuts !!!

Happy birthday jon

Hope you find some solace after your attendance today........large posh brandy for rpm barman ...R.I.P Julie.......Turnpin

Seens as its your birthday TFJ i'll have to have a bottle for you ;)
Hope you got some lovely new tools today then, I treated myself to a few and they arrived today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good evening the weekend is here... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock