Discuss Good evening the weekend is here... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Who fancies a drink.......I'm just going to sink a Moretti or two place your order's at the bar and form an orderly queue please...lol regards Turnpin:17:

Do you know somthing Mr turpin , I will be happy to join you , and I will get ths drinks in coz its my birthday today and my sisters just called in with a couple of bottles of JD

Happy birthday TFJ....hope they are not miniatures lol.......hope you've had a great b'day...regards Turnpin:hurray:

Hippy bathday TFJ. I'll join you with a Hobgoblin and a wee dram of Laphroaig Select...

I`ll join you with a large Courvoisier, having just got home after a 2hr drive after spending the day with all the family at a funeral where I couldn`t really drink as driving.

RIP Julie but the families drive me nuts !!!

Happy birthday jon

Hope you find some solace after your attendance today........large posh brandy for rpm barman ...R.I.P Julie.......Turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good evening the weekend is here... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi Lou, Recently retired last July, sold my house and moved to Tamworth to be with the wife full time. So not retired as I’m married. Lol. Served...
Replies
Views
V
Good morning, I thought I would try here first before going elsewhere. in short I had a septic system flexible coupling needing replacing. Backed...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock