Discuss Good example of why we test with appliances connected. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Brand new Vaillant system boiler. New build house with inset gas Fire,cooker and boiler. 10mb drop!

last thing I isolated was the boiler.
image.jpg

I shut a vailliant off today as gas was passing through gas valve to burner, only about .30 of a mb per minute but enough that I noticed it

Did a rayburn nouvelle last week, tightness test failed so got my sniffer out and traced the leak to the pipework in the solid floor as they had ducted the pipe and it was coming out of the duct outside :) so serviced the rayburn, then IDed the service pipe and disconnected it at the meter, customer wasnt unduly unhappy, just got their local plumber in to reroute the supply round the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good example of why we test with appliances connected. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock