Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Good Morning Everyone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

villa_tom

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi all

My name is Tom and i am fairly new to this forum, i live in the birmingham area and am a gas fitter/plumber. Recently set up on my own after being made redundant by connaught. Some of the advice i have seen on here already has helped me massivley so keep it coming lads!!! anyway thats enough from me speak to you all soon

Tom:eek:

Welcome abaord which part of brum you from?

always good to see a feelow Villa fan on here

Good luck with going self employed just try not to moan at the boss too much :) lol :)

Hi Tom Welcome to the forums,hope you find helpful and feel able to get invoved

Sorry to hear you was caught up in the connaught fold,good luck on the self employment

:)

Hi everyone

thanks for the welcome, much appreciated.

@plumstar - i'm from the hodge hill/castle brom area

thanks all

tom:p

Hi Villa Tom

If you want to quote someone just click the reply with quote button

Not far from me then

Hope business is well

thanks plumstar
Where you based then?
Business not to bad, getting a few jobs a week via GS website and word of mouth etc, but starting to sub to BG within the next couple of weeks, got the laptop etc just waiting on a date. hopefully i can build up my own work while i'm there and start just doing my own stuff. Still learning some things though. only got ACS 3 years ago, so just concentrating on servicing and fitting rad which I can do with my eyes closed. but the breakdowns will come in time. thats why i find this place so useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good Morning Everyone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock