Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Grants now available in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Had a email today that maybe of interest to some of you?? Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200904-064957_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200904-064957_Photos.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 36

Reply to Grants now available in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock