Search the forum,

Discuss Grundfos pressurisation unit. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixServices

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone know a good place to get spare parts for a grundfos mini mono press pressurisation unit. Grundfos website doesn't seem easy to navigate for parts.

Christ knows just tried to google myself.Your local merch will be able to source bits surely ?

Not necessarily Gary. Whereabouts are you Gary? Commercial Heating Spares in South east London would be a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grundfos pressurisation unit. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
Hello We recently had a bathroom referb with a new sink and vanity unit that contained all new plumbing for it. The sink doesn't have an overflow and is draining really really slowly as I understand that there needs to be an air vent in the trap etc.. I know that this is pretty basic but know...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get to grips with a system I have inherited as a new home owner. I know that single pipe systems are crap and should be replaced, but that's not an option right now so I have to make sure what I do have is set up correctly. My bills are astronomical - £6-700 a month right now, and...
Replies
Views
I want to replace the three 11 year old Grundfos UPS 15-60 130 pumps as a part of trying to reduce the electricity consumption of my heating/DHW system. The pumps circulate the water in i) the UFH, ii) the first floor rads and iii) the mains pressure DHW cylinder primary circuit. The Grundfos...
Replies
Views
Jojomacjo
J
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock