Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss guarantee for my work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give them a letter type invoice with your business card attach to it.

Still a proof, and thats what they want but dont leave any space which might be altered in any way!!! You know what i mean :eek::)

Not sure why you would want to do this but if it's essential then write on your headed paper something lke:
"My work is guaranteed for [insert period] against [insert ,eg, poor workmanship/non-operation//breakdown (you name it)] in which event I will [do my best to] repair/rectify as soon as reasonable."
If you're a one man band then I'd steer clear of offering anything like this but rely on telling customer to contact you if there are any problems.
You will know if you've done a good job - if so, rely on that.

Cheers
rsr

Not sure why you would want to do this but if it's essential then write on your headed paper something lke:
"My work is guaranteed for [insert period] against [insert ,eg, poor workmanship/non-operation//breakdown (you name it)] in which event I will [do my best to] repair/rectify as soon as reasonable."
If you're a one man band then I'd steer clear of offering anything like this but rely on telling customer to contact you if there are any problems.
You will know if you've done a good job - if so, rely on that.

Cheers
rsr
couldnt of put it better myself.

Well your main guarantee is done when you are doing the work,do it properly and you will not have to worry about writing a guarantee ,as will probably not be relevant
I put no terms or conditions on my invoice and just rely on standard contract procedures
materials guarantee's usually vary according to manufacturers terms and that is usually what customers are more concerned about

Last edited by a moderator:
Guarantee? I just tell everyone that if there are any problems, please contact me.

Luckily people are so nice around here that I have to phone them to check and have had 3 customers recently who've not phoned just in case I was too busy and they were worried about troubling me.

Guarantee? I just tell everyone that if there are any problems, please contact me.

Me too

It goes, 'any problems here's my card, give me a call' then leave with a smile

I am confident in my work but obviously incidents happen outside of my control of which i do my best to help out depending on who supply the product etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to guarantee for my work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock