Currently reading:
HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

I know we all come across them but thought we could stick them all in one thread for everyone to see.

my first of many , was in a church hall and this was someones idea of capping the gas off.

Attachments

• 000_0279.jpg
    000_0279.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 2,355
  • 000_0281.jpg
    000_0281.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 2,245
See that regularly up here, one/two steel poles buried deep in the walls ( v strong )

Yea but nothing to support the cylinder all it needs is a piece of wood

looks like a temp install :D

Deleted.
OOh well it was worth a try. Image shack want a few quid now to let me lift my images off their site.
Looks like they'll be staying there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted.
OOh well it was worth a try. Image shack want a few quid now to let me lift my images off their site.
Looks like they'll be staying there.

cheapinstallpr8.jpg

:D its very good to hide comp joints :(

Last edited:
Hmm... That soil pipe definitively needs a few more 90 degrees bends before being concreted over in order to provide steady stream of a service requests in a couple years time, and keep the folks providing directional drilling services employed...

CQqNNpoW8AADIQT.jpg:large

why o why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock