Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
20160331_101122.jpg

Couldnt miss this one :)

This was the solution to a wrongly installed flue that I raised a couple of months backimage.jpg

CeVyj3VWQAATuUs.jpg:large

soldering is interesting :D

soldering is interesting :D

Looks like they wipe the joints. I think that is fine to do with leaded soldering and looks alright if done neatly. But I think a lot of that is rough and also it has been more like spreading solder all over.
I still think there is something wrong with the pipework. Looks like the bypass is irrelevant as the pipes are already joined. Or am I wrong?

Looks like they wipe the joints. I think that is fine to do with leaded soldering and looks alright if done neatly. But I think a lot of that is rough and also it has been more like spreading solder all over.
I still think there is something wrong with the pipework. Looks like the bypass is irrelevant as the pipes are already joined. Or am I wrong?

Looks like they've uses half a roll on that bottom tee

Looks like they've uses half a roll on that bottom tee

thats what got my attention first :D

and best bypass looks right

after pump but before mv

not straight tho which is - points :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock