Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Heatline C24 reset in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewat66

Gas Engineer
Hi All,
does anyone know if or where the reset button is on the Heatline C24?
i have a flashing fault on 70 degrees/air pressure switch icon and before I look at getting parts I am trying to reset the boiler but can find nothing. The overheat stat in on the bottom left hand side and I was told there was a manual reset on this stat but at the top of the boiler. Any thoughts on the reset or the issue?
thanks
kewat66

To reset them if I can remember correctly you have to turn both stats to min and then turn the selector knob from either htg/hw to off or hw to off for a couple of seconds.

Just turn the selector to "O" for 30 seconds then turn it back to hot water and heating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline C24 reset in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Following on from my question about monitoring F & R temperatures, I needed a measuring device because the overheat stat. frequently trips and...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I hope someone can give some advice with this problem. I have a Vaillant ecoTec plus 418 with Drayton MA1 mid-position actuator, Drayton...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 (one with small circle buttons) and it has passed gas service not long ago. However, the problem I have is when...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock