Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Heatline Capriz Plus 24a in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Gas Engineer
Hi guys quick one would you replace the insulation panels in the combustion chamber if they were submerged in condensate, i ask this as i just been to a breakdown and the condensate was blocked backing into the chamber and then leaking out of the spark electrode which eventually causes the spark to fail. Not been able to get in contact with Heatline/Glowworm tonight but i am sure they will say replace, no physical damage to the panels just condensate saturated them.

Thanks Rob

if you turn the boiler back on while theyre even damp they will conduct a lot more heat and insulate less, its your call but I would

err on the side of caution, plus you can charge the customer and make more money

Last edited:
Left them out all day to dry out, but been given a lead time of 2 weeks for replacement panels and was going to replace them when they arrive and use the old ones in the meantime.
Any thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline Capriz Plus 24a in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock