Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Heatline monza 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmgas

Gas Engineer
Hi all, Looking for some advise on the above boiler ,I have been called out to one today diverter block split and main heat ex leaking also actuator and pressure sensor knackered due to water leakage priced up parts, diverter block with prv side included, actuator, pressure sensor, heat ex o rings and plate seals came in at £350. I am not to sure pcb will be okay will have to wait to dry out. First question is can you still buy these boilers !!! . SECOND IS IF NOT. Are the parts off the HEATLINE capriz 24,28 compatible. Many thanks Mark

Hi all, Looking for some advise on the above boiler ,I have been called out to one today diverter block split and main heat ex leaking also actuator and pressure sensor knackered due to water leakage priced up parts, diverter block with prv side included, actuator, pressure sensor, heat ex o rings and plate seals came in at £350. I am not to sure pcb will be okay will have to wait to dry out. First question is can you still buy these boilers !!! . SECOND IS IF NOT. Are the parts off the HEATLINE capriz 24,28 compatible. Many thanks Mark

can you send your gas safe details to gasman the mod, else this prob will be locked

Do the customer a favour. Fit them a proper boiler instead of trying to fix that heap.

just like this, just send him a pm (your pm's are full)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline monza 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock