Discuss Heatline Vizo 24, no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Sharp Point

Evening all,
Been to this vizo tonight and no hot water.. but heating works. There’s no fault light on the display neither. When you run the hot tap, nothing happens. The little port above the Hall effect sensor that houses the wet end of the pressure gauge has been weeping out onto the three wire sensor cable and nearly corroded off the pins. Could I take it that the sensor and cable are goosed?

It doesn’t help that Heatline have absolutely dire tech support to determine the fault.

yep sounds like its not reg the flow

Reply to Heatline Vizo 24, no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
I have a heatline vizo 24 combi boiler that starts up for a few seconds and then shuts off. This happens with both hot water and heating. If left...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
Just recently my bungalow radiators have not been getting hot enough to heat the rooms sufficiently enough. My domestic hot water temperature is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m having a problem with my Baxi combi boiler and wondering if anyone is able to help. In short, the water isn't heating. A few months...
Replies
Views
Gas engineer here. Been to an ideal logic combo 24, (the older model with brass manifolds either side) customer complained about temperamental hot...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock