Discuss Heatslave 18/25 (Oil fired) in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

CH pump and diverter valve active when there is is no demand. I suspect relay 4 is sticking but don't know how to prove it. If I switch the heating on and off from the programmer it eventually stops.

Reply to Heatslave 18/25 (Oil fired) in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Heatslave 18/25 not firing. No heating or hot water but no lockout light and diverter switch is locked in place. Hot water was scalding hot...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hi all, Thanks for reading. I just picked up a 2015 greenstar 2 heatslave 18/25 oil boiler to replace my relic from the 80's (still a greenstar...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all , retired plumber here needing advice Just moved in to a house where a 1 year old green star heatslave 2 12/18 Geordie oil boiler is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi hoping someone can help with this as its beginning to drive me nuts. Boiler generally well serviced and working fine, no problems with DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock