Discuss height of wall hung toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MikeF00

Hi, i'm putting in a wall hung toilet in and was wondering how high to hang the toilet on the frame?
I realise it can vary, but i'm after a typical figure from the floor to the seat.

how much variation have you got? I would probably go for the middle of the range.
measure an existing toilet height to give you a figure to work with.

:ihih:..failing that about 1.2m should be ok..:ihih:

I always do 15" to the centre of the flush pipe from finished floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to height of wall hung toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock