Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hello from new member, writer. researcher and plumber's wife in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs Tara Plumbi

I already introduced myself in another thread
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/plumbing-forum/21718-i-am-addict-new-post.html

I am not hands on in anyway but do office work, accounts, advertising & research related to our Plumbing & heating business.

I have often come across this forum and thought it time I joined. I am sure I have knowledge to share and often want to pick the brains of expert hands -on engineers.

Regards,
Mrs Tara Plumbing ~ also known as Deb

welcome to you Deb, its always good to have more females on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello from new member, writer. researcher and plumber's wife in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Just a quick introduction, I’m not a plumber/heating engineer only a lowly ale truck am I’m afraid 😳 (please be kind 🤣) My main reason for joking...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Thanks for letting me join the forum. I am looking to train as a plumber. I currently work as a site supervisor erecting and...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock