Discuss Hello! Great to meet you all in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum.

I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools (the MK and Cox dispenser range).

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions related to applying silicone and other materials.

I look forward to interacting with you.

Hello and welcome

Reply to Hello! Great to meet you all in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
Hello Quick intro....I’ve joined here because I’m planning a career change.... you guessed it, into plumbing. Im mid 30s and from a construction...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock