Search the forum,

Discuss Hello! Help required with re pressurizing boiler please :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fi71

Hello

I need to re pressurize my boiler (Ideal Isar 30) I think I need to turn two
screws, however one of the screws that I thought I needed to turn won't budge, so now I am worried
that it isn't this one at all! I have connected the filling loop and have attached a pic if anyone
could help me with which bits to turn, it would be very much appreciated.

thanks, Fiona
IMG_1164.JPG

open the left hand side one, then the right hand side one until pressure gauge reads 1-1.2 bar. then turn off both. if you are constantly topping up, you probably have a small leak somewhere

Hi

thanks very much, is it the two main screws on the picture that I have to turn?

Thank you very much for helping so quickly, should one of them be really hard to move?

They can be. Try turning the other way. Don't force it though, nothing good happens from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello! Help required with re pressurizing boiler please :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British Gas (valiant brand). The external boiler flue seems excessively tall, proving to be somewhat of an eye sore (please see pictures attached). I know it...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I want to increase the system pressure to 1.5 bar. Following the user manual (found one online) and some YT videos the filling link should be clearly visible there, but I still cannot find the filling link on my Greenstar 30si compact, or at least nothing there looks like it. It...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6 other radiators and 2 bathroom towel radiators are just normal valve s. We live in a 4-bed, 3 storey house, as converted loft. Common problems were...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating, the pressure rises over 2 and the error code 117 showing water pressure high After i did the bleeding and re-pressurize to 1.3 bar, the heating is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock