Discuss Help identify an unusual toilet piece in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Stanios

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi, is anyone familiar with this connector piece? Doesn't look like an amazing design but a like for like replacement would be preferable.
Thanks
1688484532980.jpeg

It appears to be called Twyford Nocturne Accelerator. (may be available elsewhere at a lower price.)

cf8138xx will find it on a search

Last edited:
As above but swap the bog we recommend as they go brittle

Recently had one and swapped the cistern out for a new one (low level with flush pipe). The nuts that are in the pan actually leak if removed so they need to be kept if you do the same. You may even be able to raise that cistern and do the same, mine had cracked because the nocturne had dropped and the weight of the water on the screws killed it

Reply to Help identify an unusual toilet piece in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
Back