Discuss Help, identifying shower drain (pic attached) in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Just trying to clear hair etc from our shower drain, does anyone know if the center piece (with water in it) shown in photo should just pull up or would I need to unscrew the whole thing.

Sorry if question if obvious, i'm new to all this..

Thanks

Attachments

• plug.jpg
    plug.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Help, identifying shower drain (pic attached) in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hello all, The kitchen sink in the property we are renting drains really slowly, and I was hoping to remedy or alleviate this with some educated...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a shower trap which I need help identifying. I have had a look online, but I can't find it anywhere. I would like to replace the trap...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock