Discuss Help needed completing my level 2 NVQ. (Bolton/ north west area pref) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tom05289

Hi my names Tom im 22 and live in bolton, I have completed my technical certificate Level 2 6129 at the end of Aug 2010. When completed i started a course to achieve my NVQ 2 unfortunately when the new government came in they cut the funding. I waited 6 months as i was informed the college would put in place a course to replace it however this hasnt come to fruition. I have now taken it upon myself to achieve it through other means and have sorted a course in York with PPL training however I now need some plumbing work so that I can be assessed, I work in the industry and have done for 5 years as a labourer/builder but really want to be a plumber/ gas installer and feel if I can complete this first step I will have all I need to push on and attain my Level 3 / Gas Safe. I believe you cant put telephone details etc on so anyone who can help please msg me thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help needed completing my level 2 NVQ. (Bolton/ north west area pref) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock