Discuss Help required what do i need to be a plumber!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ring HMRC and get a UTR number.
Voila! You are self employed.
Get a CSCS card and you.Can then work as a sub contractor for a plumbing firm/agency.

Totally agree kay-jay but do you think the vast majority worry about insurance ?

This thread is just over 2 years old now, it would be interesting to know how the OP has got on ?
Did he make it as a plumber does anyone know, lame?

I know nothing........... :) apart from the fact this thread is ancient

Ha didn't realise that either bloody thread necromancers

That's how nice we are on here, someone signs up, asks.a question, reads the advice then fks off, and we're still discussing it three years later lol

That's how nice we are on here, someone signs up, asks.a question, reads the advice then fks off, and we're still discussing it three years later lol

thats the welsh for you, lose a match and go and find an old thread to restart :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help required what do i need to be a plumber!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock