Discuss Help us understand how this UFH system works please! in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

i'm assuming you're talking here about the electricity supply to the flat, for hot water etc. Thats good news.
I hope the reading tallies reasonably with the last estimated bill! But of course that reading is nothing to do with the ASHP's and the UFH consumption.

As far as the UFH is concerned, the Rossweiner kWh meter should communicate readings back to a central unit. I believe all the flats readings would be logged centrally, or at least that would have been the case when the system was installed, probably integrated with some software that looks like nobody knew much about. Hopefully after all this time it's being done properly!

Thanks for the update. Hope things go smoothly at the flat.
yes , the meter for the immersion heater.
Not very bothered about how they calculate how much to charge for the UFH as we don't have to pay it.
It's a nice flat. Spacious and bright and a nice, if somewhat gritty, view over the river and a boat yard from living area and balcony. Lots to watch and will be even more in the Summer and if we ever get out of this COVID malarkey.

Reply to Help us understand how this UFH system works please! in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock