Search the forum,

Discuss Help with identifying a shower runner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chris corkill

Can anyone help with a query. I have moved into a new house and one of the runners on the shower door is broken. There is no name on the shower doors or the runner so i cannot identify what make it is. The only info is PA6 30007CH if anyone can help with the make and where I could get a new runner that would be great.

picture is detailed below

Last edited by a moderator:
Can U post a picture? I may have the odd one knocking about here I could sell you.

Many of the door runners are generic. You could start by trying one of the bathroom centres (such as the Plumb Center bathroom shop).

Hee Chris, i have the same problem Did you find a new runner somewhere because i dont know where to buy one.

Thanks,
Bob

Can anyone help with a query. I have moved into a new house and one of the runners on the shower door is broken. There is no name on the shower doors or the runner so i cannot identify what make it is. The only info is PA6 30007CH if anyone can help with the make and where I could get a new runner that would be great.

picture is detailed below

Hello Chris,

Did you ever get a spare runner? I have the same problem, being that one of the bottom peg runners has a split in it.

Thanks

Mark

Hee Chris, i have the same problem Did you find a new runner somewhere because i dont know where to buy one.

Thanks,
Bob

Hello Bob,

Did you ever find a replacement part? I have the same problem.

Thanks

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like an opportunity to create a fix for this then?!

there is a company called showerdoorrollers.co.uk that stocks many obsolete parts
give them a look up

Already different posts on the same subject however Yes useful intel none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with identifying a shower runner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock